The ride has to run under current government guidelines due to Covid-19, so please read carefully the changes below. These rules are in place to keep us all safe, so please abide by them at all times.
- Only pre-entries will be accepted – NO entries on the day. ENTRIES ARE STRICTLY LIMITED.
- I have to receive entries and FULL payment by Friday 18th September 2020.
- Groups may ride a maximum of 6 riders.
- If riding in a group of 2 to 6 riders, please send all entries in the same envelope, otherwise you may not all get the same time slot.
- ALL riders MUST sign the declaration and complete the Covid-19 questions.
- Time slots will be given for you to ride. I will try my upmost best to give you a start time in your preferred time slot, however, this may not be possible for all riders.
- Please only arrive a maximum of 45 minutes before your start time.
- Social distancing MUST be adhered to at all times.
- Toilets will be available, however, you MUST sanitise before and after entering the toilet.
- Catering will be available, please wear facemarks and social distance whilst waiting in line to be served.
- On arrival only 1 rider per group should come and collect rider numbers from the secretary.
- Rosettes will be available, these will be displayed and handed to you. Please do not touch the rosettes before you make your choice.
NO-ONE MUST ATTEND THE RIDE IF THEY HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH ANOTHER PERSON WHO HAS COVID-19 DURING 14 DAYS PRIOR TO THE DATE OF THE RIDE.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation during these difficult times.
The Covid-19 Rules will print out along with the Pre-registration Form.
DOWNLOAD pre-registration form for: September ride 2020