COVID – 19 RULES
The ride has to run under current government guidelines due to Covid-19, so please read carefully the changes below. These rules are in place to keep us all safe, so please abide by them at all times.
1) Only pre-entries will be accepted – NO entries on the day. ENTRIES ARE STRICTLY LIMITED.
2) I have to receive entries and FULL payment by Friday 22ND APRIL 2022.
3) Time slots will be given for you to ride. I will try my upmost best to give You a start time in your preferred time slot, however, this may not be possible for all riders
4) Groups may ride a maximum of 6 riders.
5) If riding in a group of 2 to 6 riders, please send all entries in the same envelope, otherwise you may not all get the same time slot.
6) ALL riders MUST sign a declaration and answer the 2 Covid-19 agreements.
7) Please only arrive a maximum of 45 minutes before your start time.
8) On arrival only 1 rider per group should come and collect their envelope which contains rider number(s), string and tags from the secretary.
9) Rosettes will be available, these will be displayed and handed to you. Please do not touch the rosettes before you make your choice.
10) Social distancing MUST be adhered to at all times.
11) A toilet will be available, however, you MUST sanitise before and after entering the facility.
12) Catering will be available on the day, please social distance whilst waiting in line to be served.
NO-ONE MUST ATTEND THE RIDE IF THEY HAVE HAD OR BEEN IN CONTACT WITH ANOTHER PERSON WHO HAS HAD A POSITIVE COVID-19 TEST DURING 14 DAYS PRIOR TO THE DATE OF THE RIDE.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation during these difficult times.
The Covid-19 Rules will print out along with the Pre-registration Form.
DOWNLOAD pre-registration form for: Pre-registration Form May 2022