SUNDAY 19th May 2019
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. The ride will take place around Sandringham Estate. The ride is NOT competitive and will not be timed. All riders completing the course will be awarded a rosette.
2. Riding hats which are secured at three points, correct PAS 015 or BSEN1384 standard should be worn at all times whilst mounted, along with suitable clothing and footwear. Back protectors are advisable. All horses tack must be of a safe standard, properly fitting and checked by the rider prior to the start of the ride.
3. Children under the age of 16 MUST be accompanied throughout the ride with a responsible adult of 18 years or over. NO horse or pony under the age of 4 years may be entered.
4. The organisers reserve the right to retire any horse/pony or rider without stating a reason. The organisers reserve the right to refuse entry without stating a reason.
5. Riders MUST report to the secretary before commencing and on completion of the ride. Riders MUST wear allocated numbers at all times.
6. The route will be clearly marked and should be strictly followed. Stewards will be present during the day. They are there for your safety so please follow their instructions.
7. Riders MUST ride safely and with consideration to others. Please ASK BEFORE PASSING and pass in walk. Remember there are young horses and riders taking part!
8. PLEASE DO NOT DROP LITTER.
9. No liability for any damage to person, horse/pony or property, however caused will be accepted. Farrier/Vet fees will be responsibility of owner/rider.
10. Entry fees should be sent with completed entry form and signed declaration to Mrs A Holt. Cheques should be made payable to Sandringham PCC.
11. Horses and carriages are permitted, but MUST be considerate to all riders.
12. Entry fees are non-refundable, unless Dr’s note or vet certificate is
provided, in which case ONE entry refund will be issued ONLY to the
rider who is named on the certificate NOT the whole party.
13. No dogs allowed on the course and must not be left unattended in cars/ lorries/trailers.
14. All riders understand and agree that they ride at their own risk and have their own adequate insurance. NO claim can be made against Her Majesty the Queen, Sandringham Estate or the organisers for whatever reason.
15. There will NOT be a paramedic, Veterinary surgeon or Farrier present on the day.
16. It is advisable to carry at least one lead rope within each group.
17. ALL HORSES/PONIES ARE ONLY ALLOWED TO WALK IN THE LORRY PARK.
18. ALL RIDERS HAVE THEIR OWN ADEQUATE INSURANCE.
19. Entry implies acceptance of all these conditions.
The Conditions of Entry will print out along with the Pre-registration Form.
DOWNLOAD pre-registration form: Entry form May 2019 pdf