SUNDAY 27th September 2020
- The ride will take place around Sandringham Estate. The ride is NOT competitive and will not be timed. All riders completing the course will be awarded a rosette.
- Riding hats which are secured at three points, correct PAS 015 or BSEN1384 standard should be worn at all times whilst mounted, along with suitable clothing and footwear. Back protectors are advisable. All horses tack must be of a safe standard, properly fitting and checked by the rider prior to the start of the ride.
- Children under the age of 16 MUST be accompanied throughout the ride with a responsible adult of 18 years or over. NO horse or pony under the age of 4 years may be entered.
- The organisers reserve the right to retire any horse/pony or rider without stating a reason. The organisers reserve the right to refuse entry without stating a reason.
- Riders MUST report to the secretary before commencing and on completion of the ride. Riders MUST wear allocated numbers at all times.
- The route will be clearly marked and should be strictly followed. Stewards will be present during the day. They are there for your safety so please follow their instructions.
- Riders MUST ride safely and with consideration to others. Please ASK BEFORE PASSING and pass in walk. Remember there are young horses and riders taking part!
- PLEASE DO NOT DROP LITTER.
- No liability for any damage to person, horse/pony or property, however caused will be accepted. Farrier/Vet fees will be responsibility of owner/rider.
- Entry fees should be sent with completed entry form and signed declaration to Mrs A Holt. Cheques should be made payable to Norfolk Blood bikes.
- Horses and carriages are permitted, but MUST be considerate to all riders.
- Entry fees are non refundable, unless Dr’s note or vet certificate is provided, in which case ONE entry refund will be issued ONLY to the rider who is named on the certificate NOT the whole party.
- No dogs or quad bikes allowed.
- All riders understand and agree that they ride at their own risk and have their own adequate insurance. NO claim can be made against Her Majesty the Queen, Sandringham Estate or the organisers for whatever reason.
- There will NOT be a paramedic, Veterinary surgeon or Farrier present on the day.
- It is advisable to carry at least one lead rope within each group.
- ALL HORSES/PONIES ARE ONLY ALLOWED TO WALK IN THE LORRY PARK.
- ALL RIDERS HAVE THEIR OWN ADEQUATE INSURANCE.
- ALL HORSES ATTENDING THE RIDE HAVE BEEN VACCINATED AGAINST EQUINE FLU WITHIN 12 MONTHS OF THE DATE OF THIS EVENT.
- NO-ONE MUST ATTEND THE RIDE IF THEY HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH ANOTHER PERSON WHO HAS COVID-19 DURING 14 DAYS PRIOR TO THE DATE OF THE RIDE.
- Entry implies acceptance of all these conditions.
The Conditions of Entry will print out along with the Pre-registration Form.
DOWNLOAD pre-registration form for: September ride 2020