Due to the current and difficult situation that we are finding ourselves in, it is with a heavy heart that I have made the decision to CANCEL the Sandringham charity horse ride due to take place on Sunday 31st May 2020.


Once again I thank you all for your continued support at these events.  I am hoping the next ride on SUNDAY 4TH OCTOBER 2020 will be able to go ahead as planned, however, this will depend on how long the coronavirus effects the country and the advice that I will be given.  I will of course keep you updated this Facebook page.


In the meantime  PLEASE  KEEP  SAFE.